Thursday, April 16, 2009

^^16 of April^^



Today is a special day,16th of April,I'm 16 years old now......happy or sad?happy,bcoz i had get many wishes from my friend;sad,bcoz i old 1 years old edi....zzz....but is very happy more than sad lo....thx for all my friends,cousin n my family....


In the early morning,when i turn on my handphone.....i saw 11 person send birthday wishes for me....thx a lot,make me so touch n i cant ate my breakfast edi^^


I'm here need to say thank u,thank u,thank u......to all of u.....my playful friends sze yi,angel,yingru,shirley,joyce,chinwo,shiehling,peipei,wankhim,sookyee,jooyuan,yiiing,sohhwa,sohyin,jieen,ivan,zhenyee,chaiyik,tenghanbernard,kernjiang......my librarian family jiawai,eileen,yuewan,liwing,isaac,geokwei,hoyan,siawmei,my x
junior tiongloong......thx a lot,a lot.....


LOVE U ALL FOREVER~~muacksss


My wishes is****************************************************************


1st:hope all of u happy,keep smile,all the best for u all^^


2nd:hope tmr de audition will be good^^


3rd:hope my dream will come true^^


4th:all of u include me healthy always^^



5th:hope every day i have 3 wishes for me^^








1 comment: