Sunday, August 29, 2010

5 Hours of Amali

My phone's alarm wake me up at 6.45am,den i snooze it 15 min,coz too tired lazy to wake up...well,alarm rang again at 7am...tis time i had to wake up althought i was unwilling...take a bath,drink some water prepare all the things n wait the ppl to fetch me to listen the Amali...the ppl pick me up at 7.30am,go to subang fetch a guy who will go to listen amli wif me too....den reach the place about 8 something,after register all the things wait untill 10.45am,the teacher only came in...ok,nvm...i still be patience...however i sit there listen to the teacher 'singing'...omg,ireally cant tahan le...i jus wish the time go fast untill the break time...aiya,i stay at the place almost 5hours...really like inside a jail...utill 3 o'clock finally finish all the things...huh...luckily between the boring times,someone sms wif me,let me feel not so bored...hahahaha ^.^ nvm la,i told myself after tis i can drive n my VIOS!!!everything will be ok ^.*

1 comment: