Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I nid a warm hug....

Is since so long i din hav a warm hug....
last time when i need u,u will always beside me...
When i cry,u borrow ur shoulder...
When i sad,u borrow ur ear....
But now is wasnt happen...is jus when i cry n sad u will jus on phone be my gd listener...
As u say,only u will know wat i m thinking,only u will know when looking in my eyes....but i think u cant see in my eyes,i know u r busy....
Nvm,is ok....i will let u know tat i m ok...
I will do wat i had promise u...
But tis night wasn't a gd night for me....
I m scared,full of sadness,hopeless....i jus nid a warm hug frm u....
but it couldnt be....bcoz i m in a cold,black world....
T.T
My tears flow again,when i m doing my practise...feel so hard to do so....
I m not the last i m,but is the now i m...

No comments:

Post a Comment