Thursday, November 18, 2010

My 1st driving at the night~

Wow,one word describe.....HAPPY!!!
Huh,tis is my 1st driving without parents,without my bro....but beside me is my lovely cousin n behind me is her friend....wat an unforgetable night for me....
Today,i m going to my english tuition at telok pulai...but b4 going to tuition we gotta buy cake as it is a mini party at there...so we reach the india street there...my cousin was pointing the direction for me bcoz i m 100% paying attention when i m driving....
Oops...we miss a street as it going to the bakery direction,nvm my cousin said jus drive straightly..."omg,we had reach untill the bus station,how far the bakery we eave,nvm nvm"my cousin said....she continue to pointing the direction for me "omg,more worse we had drive into the bas lane....hahahaha" three of us laugh like a hell in the car...lol...my 1st experience..as the time is rushing...
Finally we safety reach the tt....den they all got surprise we bought a cake,teacher was so happy ^.^
Tuition about 1 hours and a half den we start our party...eat together n den we took photo...
B4 i back,my teacher suddenly give me a warm hug....oo...i jus feel like so warm....remember tat the last post i say i nid a warm hug...how now i got it,every negative emotion had lost in my feel....thx teacher,thx god,thx my angel,thx everything...
I jus feel tat living in tis world we muz be appreciate..
I jus can say it was my unforgetable night for every experience n also a gd memory for me ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment