Friday, November 19, 2010

~Study•Eating•Shopping~

Oo....yeah,today was a fun day...
Wow,princess xin wake up early in the morning den go centro starcbuck meet wif her friends n had a group study there....enjoying study together,coz we keep on teach each other,better den read alone....
Mmm....den having lunch wif him...hahaha ^.^ we like long time din go out together le...but so sry jus can had my lunch wif him den acc him walk around,my friend call me"faster come back teach us sejarah a!!!!" lol....
Ok la,den we leave there about 4 something....mum come fetch me...oh yeah,i saw my aunt wif my sis together,already know they going to shopping...woohoo,princess xin such a long time din go shopping lo since after graduation go sunway wif my buddy...nvm la,shoppig wif my sis is also quite fun...hahaha ^.^ we keep on took many picture in Poh Kong....enjoy our coffee,wow!!!den princess xin shopping wif her sis n we both bought each ring ^.^ muahahaha~
Huh...wat a fun day today...but quite tired~nvm la,i think tis is the last shopping b4 i finish my exam....
Princess xin gah yao!!!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment