Thursday, January 19, 2012

My New College Life~

I think I had mention tat I m gonna to change college last few post,yea~here I'm to share my new college life!
It's really and totally different compare wif my ex college...omg! I really dunno isn't it gd or not,but one thing I can sure is really feel stressful!!!
Imagine the day when I step into tis college,i already feel tat...bcoz of the environment,ppl and my programme changed!everything's starts again once~
sigh,u noe the 1st day before I went into my class,I was so worried,coz I m a person who really active and seriously out of sudden I had to change to study business~oh!crap!!! In my imagination,business students should be like serious,hardworking and smart...
But luckily,when I enter my class,it's all not in my imagination,they are all well friendly...great!!!
Well,the study environment is really different,it's great!!
And gonna tell u,the class started jus few days,we gonna hav test edi,damn stressful,everyday go to college early in the morning evening only I back,back to home got homework somemore,do revision...tis are all to become my habit,sometimes I really feel not enuf time...
It's 2am now,still burning oil in the midnight jus to fight for my test tmr~aka!
All the best for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment