Monday, January 30, 2012

Wat a good and bad experience~

Hav to off my Chinese new year mood and start my college day today~Is not wat I want but hav to =.= feel not enuf for new year holiday~
wake up early in the morning at 6am,den my mum brought me to the train station coz I m going to experience it...1st time went to KTM nearby my house alone,rushing to bought the ticket coz the train arrived when I'm still buying the ticket...
And den reach subang jaya,I follow those students to wait the INTI bus coz I dunno where is the direction...well btw I m smart and brave enuf...hahaha ^.^
Class ended b4 4pm,my cousin told me tat there's the last session of bus fetching us at 4.30pm den I went to wait it...who noe I wait till 4.30pm,the bus wasn't here...omg~finally we noe tat the bus had broke down...we gonna walk to the subang train station,wth @.@
I dunno the way also,so I follow the students again as I m so smart rite...hahaha ^.^ guess wat,I had walk about 30mins,reach ktm the train jus went off...I m like!!!!!
Ok,well~wait another 30mins the train comes again,but I m so tiring edi...sweating all the way,now I noe tat I m blessed...I got everything's I wan n I will much more appreciate it ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment