Thursday, January 12, 2012

Small Gathering but Full of Love <3

Just back from a small gathering,actually I noe they jus plan it on the last minute but u noe wat is glad to see all of them...how I miss them so much <3 Hahahaha~
Especially my "special person"...it had been such a long time I didnt see all of them since I graduate till now,my frens all still tot I already disappear in tis world...well,I m always here~ ^.^
btw it's really a great time having fun wif them my juniors!!!his mandarin still tat 'cacat' but the most happy is I meet wif a friend who very close to me since form 1...we are as close as finger and nails...
We noe each other is really a fate since the times we are librarian till form 5,work together,study together and play together...still feel my high school life is the most memorable and sweet times seriously,I swear for it~
but now we study in different college,seldom got the time to hang out together~although our house is jus nearby,feel so embarrassing...
anyway I dunno why whenever together I like to listen she call me 榮秀凤,and same goes like me will call her 華振邦~funny rite~
but yea tat's us...and like the way I lying on her shoulder...
So yeap,a small gathering but tat's full of love wif laughter coz maybe I too miss them edi but is so wasted I forget to take photo,sigh~how could I forget it,yea coz i gonna rush to fetch my younger bro...nvm la,next time show u our lovely picture,I bet they will still hav gathering~ ^.^
How's ur day today share to me~

No comments:

Post a Comment