Wednesday, April 18, 2012

16th of April

Its my big day...hahaha ^.^ coz is my birthday and also is my mum suffer day~1st nid to thank to my mum who born me out on tis day till now a 19th years old big gal...I appreciate n feel thankful for wat she gave to me,she is always my superwoman,busy frm the day to night,cook for us,feed us till we become a big gals n big boys,giv us all the best things,caring all of us and many more,I can only say mum sacrifice everything for u,and she will never ask for any reciprocation...see how grateful she is!!! 
Tis year my birthday is quite a special,hahaha  coz most of them earlier celebrate wif me...my STACT celebrate wif me on saturday den my family celebrate wif me on Sunday we ate Korean food at Ampang,awesome!  den Monday which is the real date for my birthday,celebrate in college wif my another classmates,coz she also same birthday wif me!wow  tis is call fate...hahaha~thank u for everyone wishes,I really feel so touch edi 
Den thx for ppl who treat me dessert,and wat u say to me is really surprise me edi,u had already bring me a big present~hahaha  den went to watch movie together,so the s 
Well,it's really an unforgettable birthday for me,thx for everyone around who love or hate me,who noe me or dunno me,who admire me or not...I jus wanna say thx for being a part of my life and bcoz of u,my life is colorful  love my big family,my Stact darling,my beloved friends,my dear....hahaha 

4 comments: