Monday, April 30, 2012

Busy April

Hi guys,so long din update my blog edi as the title I'm totally busy on tis month n coming up next month coz tis few month we are so hardworking n busy to do the preparation b4 the community service!I can say I'm really happy n lucky to make tis choice,I change my college,start a new college life n my life become wonderful n colorful everyday~hahaha  my friends around me,my STACT Club n many more... I can feel all the love frm them & I will appreciate tis relationship forever  at least got ppl to care u,support u,giv u advise and so on...
Sometimes I really feel myself is the lucky one,lucky star  when I'm younger,I got a group of cousin playing around wif me.When I'm in primary school,I started to hav my own friends n my librarian friends.Well,when I'm in secondary school,I also hav my librarians group of friends n my YES!Club friends.When I started my college life I also got my Segi's group of friends...now change to Inti,my life is still full of friends around me...so friends,u all are so lovely to me,so important in my life!I love u guys forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment