Sunday, April 1, 2012

Love Moves Around the World

30/3 was a special day which full of events!wow  yesterday was really my day!hahaha  morning around 11am++ went to college for STACT meeting coz tis time we gonna meet wif those MCA ppl...so is like very important la,but I jus went for 40 minutes den I gtg...actually i really like wednesday and friday coz i can go to s. and tat's only the chance u came closer wif me!but so sry i hav to rush back to Klang wif 150 speed...den I gonna rush to PWTC,KL to meet my beloved GURUJI  hahaha~owhhh,well is the 2nd times he came to Malaysia.Whenever the place where he be sure will full of love powers so as one of the aol member how can I miss out the chance to meet him...hahaha  we as YES! ppl reach there and be volunteers...had a lot of fun wif them coz we really behave very sporting YES! run here and there shout out to take the attention frm Guruji~and he saw us!!!hahaha  funny~it's so call as a gather of our one big family,get to meet up wif each other again...after the talk den went to steamboat wif my family,hahaha  turned up tired to the max 101%

No comments:

Post a Comment