Monday, April 30, 2012

Wonderful day spending wif my darlings 

27/4 Friday,waiting for tis day coz going out wif darlings  as usual every Friday we still got dancing session,our group present to teach others team member to dance den playing all around...can feel tat our relationship become closer n closer!coz we play 100%,dance 100%,sing 100%...woohoo~it's really awesome!finish the dancing session went to Starbucks for 50% discount,we drank together,chilling for a while den start our journey~hahaha  we went to klang for a day trip...lol...my car full of laughter all the way frm subang to klang,funniest gang we are...hahaha  SS-ing n cam whoring in the car~
Dinner time at 88 steamboat,had a lot of fun wif my darlings~eat,eat & play,play & feed each other...awww~that's so sweet 
Well our happy hour time,went to I-city,took a lot picture,done a lot of funny things,play a lot of funniest stuffs,took a lot of videos n we done our mission impossible...hahaha 
Really had a lots of fun n happy spending the times wif my darlings...the times wasn't enuf for me,coz I really wanna spent more time wif darlings~but it's too late  I hope we still got another chance together~woohoo...love u all so muchieee~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment