Thursday, September 29, 2011

Two IS bEtTeR dEn oNe~

(29/9)
It's an awesome day having fun wif my college frens...seems they say very miss me n long time they never see me,so I decide to back to college.And also see my schedule,when to start my next sem bcoz I stay at home also feel boring.Well,I reach college about 11am sharp,den I went to meet them at Subway...Feel myself become a superstar once I met them,hahahaha ^.^ coz they hug me,they praise me...I seriously could see their happiness on face n it shown tat they really miss me much...muahahaha :-p Then we decide to watch a movie at Subang Parade,on the way to the destination,it was so jam...my fren told me tat is a gas explosion happened on yesterday at the Empire Shopping Mall...so every shop is closed include the slide,think about it...we are so lucky got the chance to play b4 u leave here...hahaha XD
We reach subang parade and watch 'Johnny English Reborn' which is quite a nice movie la,bcoz the cinema full of ours laughter,is damn funny~after movie my frens all hyper edi,they went to play race car but I din join,so they tot I emo-ing...hahaha ^.* funny ba...

(28/9)
It's my dear Sis birthday,wish her happy birthday but we din celebrate for her...my family is like tat will postponed celebration only on weekend....den I teach her singing,coz the next day she is joining a singing competition,nid my advice and comment to improve herself...
Actually I think she will be quite stressful la coz everyone's hope is on her...somemore tis Saturday she's still hav one singing competition is represent school...only she is the one who represent school to take tis competition...is damn cool n awesome rite,feel proud of her~ Wish her good luck and all the best! ^.^ she can do it!jus like me :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment