Saturday, March 24, 2012

365+1=busy day~

Pass one week again~lol...after tge two days of rest,I'm started to busy again~jus can rest well on the last two days den start frm Wednesday go college again to attend my STACT Club meeting!  it's really had a great time in every meeting...coz we will had a lot of fun,laughter and enjoy every moment we being together  although the 1st training we didn't did well but we sure can improve and to become the best!  hahaha~so all the best for us ba~it's really gd to hav ppl to sharing and caring 
Thursday,woke up early in the morning and being called up to promote the upcoming events our art of living master is coming Malaysia to hav a public talk,so we gonna promote it and sell the tickets!I think it has been a few months I din work out wif my aol group!hahaha 
Den at the night time hang out wif Raymond again,we did proposal together in a very gd environment-Setia Alam Starbucks!hahaha well,is a gd place and to let us got the feel to redo again our proposal and brainstorm together 
Friday,went college again...is also for STACT!we went there and learn dance!wow,it's really awesome,guess wat I think we had learn about 10++ song!hahaha I really like to be wif tis motivation group coz we always lead to be motivate other members...hahaha
Saturday,working day again~had changed to a new environment place to work-NSK!wat a sucks place,seriously damn dirty and smelly,u will faint if u went to the store room!my goodness,the 1st time I went there give me a really bad impression but no choice ba,coz they got a lot of ppl so I hav to promote YAKULT at there,so everyone who wanna buy YAKULT can jus buy frm me hahaha~
Sunday,which means today is jus as Saturday working day,but today my sales is better den yesterday more~hahaha...gonna hit the targets and get more commission,so gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment