Wednesday, March 7, 2012

~Happy Holiday~

Oh yeah!!!Finally final is final!!!!!wow 
Can fly like a G6~hahahaha 
Yea,I noe I'm crazy but I am too high~today is the last paper for our Final exam,tat's English~not so nervous and can relax a bit edi...
Not like business management stress all the way,somemore my neck strain coz sleep not well...sigh~but everything's over!!!
Maybe is a gd things for me la coz tis times I really become serious edi,wan to aim high marks ma...therefore,went to group study everyday wif the guys b4 the exam...hahahaha  well,i'm happy tat our hard work paid off...at least I can answer all the question in business paper,but right or wrong I not sure la~and we help each other b4 the exam...
Today 8am start my exam but I 5mins late,anyway still got the time to do,the day b4 today we already plan where to celebrate after the final!and was so excited to the celebration,hahaha 
After exam went to Sunway sing k wif the group of ppl...woohoo~
Is my time!!!so happy enjoy and had a great time wif my classmates!I love them so much 
After sing k den go movie again,really damn yeng lo,and they plan to eat steamboat together also but so sry I couldn't join,maybe next time
Anyhow,wanna thx guys make my day a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment