Sunday, March 4, 2012

It is Sunday!!!

Sunday morning woke up den study again,yesterday slept at 2am but still can woke up at 10am...lol...
I can feel the stress when my final is coming...coz I jus wanna archive my goals!!!
My friend keep on tease me,told me dunnid study like mad,am I?!maybe~
but when the result out I will feel happy coz at least I got study and put a lot of my effort!!! 
Well,then went to kuchai lama wif my family to hav our brunch!
Come back study again...and suddenly my dog barked,I went to check out!!!
Found out it's a SNAKE!!!!
Totally freak me out,I dunno wat to do,scream all the way and wake my bro up,but my bro also cannot do anything,I call my neighbor uncle to help is kill it...
And den everything's settle down,wat a gd experience again...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment