Saturday, March 3, 2012

Final is coming!!!

Tis week jus finish all the presentation and we gonna prepared for our final exam on next week!
Stress up man!!!but luckily got some friend acc me to study 
Went to college yesterday although there's no class...coz I had date wif my fren to hav a group study!
Well,on the way to college,there's some "gd experience" happen to me...after I had pass through the Alam Impian tol...a Honda city car wif an old man started to stared and laugh at me,I guess he wanna challenge me to race car...he speed in front of me and pass by my car...he keep on tease me and show me 
Alright,here I'm to say challenge accepted,I race wif him all the way at Kesas highway...wow,is jus awesome coz never speed for long time,den I win him,coz I drive at the fast lane!hahaha 
Till we reach at the subang bridge there,he pass through my car and den  for me...I laughed at him!!!damn stupid 
Who noe he supposed to turn up to the Sunway bridge there but he show me as he wanted my phone number,den he followed me till SS 15...
I was like shit man!!!tis time I had been followed by tis old man,maybe he's a metamorphosis...who noe?!
I drive and so jam at ss15,I call my friend to help me,coz he jus stay nearby and also waiting for me...he told me not to parking 1st,I keep on drive around and around try to keep away frm the car...and den my friend come n save me the car disappear and luckily got my friend acc me,at least not too scared edi~lol...
Den went to lunch and den study!!!
After study turn up watch movie,we watch the stupid and the most boring movie,had paid RM13 to scared urself watch ghost movie,but not scary at all...lol...the 1st time I watch till the half den leave the cinema...anyway had a lot of fun wif the guys 
Now concentrate on study 1st!after tat we gotta plan again to hav fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment