Friday, February 17, 2012

14/2~ 「My Valentines Day」

Oh yeah!ppl who are in a relationship waiting for this day to come bcoz those couple will give their love one a surprise...but for those who are single they will jus say"I'm proud,I'm still single! Forever alone!...."
Hahahaha ^.^ it's 2012 Valentines day,and I'm still remain single...every years of tis day ntg special for me...hahaha ^.* although I have been in a relationship before but never celebrate for tis day also...u may think is sound of sigh...but I'm ok...hahahaha ^.^
I think the only unforgettable valentine's day is when I'm in form 1 or 2,a guy frm the next class confess to me...hahahaha ^.^ tat's it!
But tis year I'm quite a happy coz I can celebrate with my dear one!hahahaha ^.^ wow,although I dunno her classmates but is happy to be wif her and also the gang of ppl...tis day we chit chat a lot and I met back my NS friend...hahaha ^.^ actually is he told me to come along so I jus go lo...so Shirley dun misunderstand la~ :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment