Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lovely Librarians <3

Oh yeah,yesterday I'm quite a busy so can't update my post so today I replace it...hahaha ^.^
I dunno why since the times I changed to INTI college,my luck is like very bad lo!yesterday I jus finished my class at 12pm...finished my class I'm going to pick my car at the car park there,gonna rush to the gathering wif my lovely seniors and friends...who noe,my car has been blocked by another car...I was suffering and u noe how ppl feel when u are rushing on time but u can't do anything on it...my mood turn off and I scold the fellow,but I scold also doesn't work at all...wat I can do is jus wait,I hang around Starbucks to study den had my lunch at MCd...the weather is damn hot and I m damn suffering at tat time...luckily my cousin suddenly appear and we chit chat...after 2 hours,the fellow call me n say tat the owner of the was there...I rush there,wif my strict face and when I saw the Indian gal keep on sry to me,idk wat to say edi...haiz,wat to do...forgive her la and I quickly rush to meet them...
Glad to get to see all of them...hahahha ^.^ I really miss them much and really wanna meet them,especially my lovely seniors...I explain my story ,but the moment when I saw them I already feel very happy edi...we talk about our recent and talked a lot about our happy memory get to work together and tis time I get to take photos,woohoo~will share out to u guys!
Well,noe tat my senior is going to India to study dentist...proud to heard tat & gonna wish her all the best in her future~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment