Thursday, February 23, 2012

Exam week!!!

Tis week is also my busy week...hahaha coz u noe wat!EXAM lo!today only finish my test 2 ah damn pity lo,2 week later is my final edi...Sigh
Although today is my business management test 2,yesterday I still went to join my Stact Club new member gathering...Stact Club=student action club!I think it's quite a fun club la bcoz they got community service,those camp and den others more events...hahaha  actually is my cousin told me tis is the famous club in inti den my friends also call me to join,so I jus join lo...
Yesterday night was the gathering!I met a lot of new friends and den we played station games!  can say long time I din play edi coz last time everytimes I planned now I play!!!woohoo 
well,dun think tat i not study for my test but I did it the b4 yesterday...hahaha  study till 3am something was the crazy things I did...coz the more I study the more I feel energetic 
Busy week la,seriously...Sometimes busy till no time to eat,and tis is wat u can see!hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment