Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gathering + Party~

Two days holidays and I had spent my time on gathering wif friends...coz has been a long time didn't meet wif my SEGi friends and yea although now I'm not segian but I still keep in touch wif my friends there,u noe wat tis is called friendly & popular :-p (ps:self praise again)
We went to Sunway again which is the boring place again...hahaha ^.^ one place if u go frequently den u will feel bored edi~so yea,we spent our times at coffee bean 1st and den went for bowling,snooker and subway~
Found out tat my bowling and snooker has improved...hahahaha ^.^ oh yeah!
I play snooker 1person vs two ppl but I got win :-p
Night time,I went to my dad's friend open house,party there but I miss the chance to sing for everybody coz they still got other programme going on~
and tat's all for my two days holiday I spent,another day study!to balance my life play & study!!! Hahahaha :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment