Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Day!

Yesterday,went to friend's house to baked cake coz is for our project and we gonna sell it today~guess wat we baked 30 cupcakes and we get to sell all,oh yeah!!!seriously coz it's really look nice,taste good and feel hood~hahahaha ^.^ awesome!!!
And den after class went to fetch my dearest one at school,she date me coz we're too long never meet each other...miss bullying her~hahahha ^.^
Still feel my high school life better lo,everytimes she sat beside me,we got a lot of story,gossip each other n play together,remember our promise we should hav friendship forever anniversary,hahahah ^.^ forever alone~
Oh yeah,and den come to night time~I went to a place which is long time I never go back to,it's our home full of love,joy and enthusiasm~
I still feel very funny and very xia sui of wat I had done jus now,damn lo~
Everytimes back to there sure hav one surprise for me one,I never prepare anything but yet got to force to performance~omg,next time I will learn one dance or a song or anything jus for the last minute call of performance!sound of sigh,damn funny lo,I really dunno wat I had done jus now,should be funny but I hope to entertain u guys la,everyone happy enuf ^.^ I 'm so tiring lo...
Alright,tat's all for today ^.^ hope u guys will enjoy ur day too~oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment