Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Fun + Meaningful Day~


Hi,hav been a long time again I din update my blog~coz of many reasons...hahahaha ^.^ 1st I 'm damn busy on last week,busy till I hard to breathe...hahaha ^.* 2nd is because my house Internet modem broke down...so yea,tat's the reason y I couldn't update my blog!
But I got a lot of thing to share!hahaha ^.^
last Friday after class me n my classmates decided to go to the orphanage house to visit them,coz is out GNS project...remember the times I share we sell cupcakes and we raise those funds is to donate it to them..
9ppl went for tis event and it's fun n cool!woohoo~we reached there and 1st we gonna chat wif the chair of board,she is a Korean...we chat wif her to understand more about their situation and their needs...
Well we found out those children is jus small kids and they are all orang asli...they couldn't go to school like us coz their education level is so low..so there's the place for them to study a home school...and they only can went back to meet wif their parents one year twice...imagine how brave they are,they are all jus 5 years old to 12years old only~
Next,we gonna play wif them!woohoo~I feel proud of myself coz b4 tat I always did all those charity things visit orphanage house and now is my time to show my talent...MAKE THEM HAPPY!hahahaha ^.^ my friends all at first they refuse they scared they dirty but I m the 1st to lead them in joining all of the kids...we dance chicken dance den I create games for them to play...
Until the last,we all are so happy and all my friends say wat a wonderful n they can feel the happiness of bringing out the joy and laughter to share wif the kids...although is tired,but is meaningful and fun day...after tat we all back to sj and had snowflakes...they share their feeling out and me too can feel the happiness of them...hahahaha ^.^ they all also felt very shocked of me,coz at class I quite a serious student den suddenly turn out become so active and so energetic...I replied I am who I am!hahahaha ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment